Jamai Raja’s set catches a fire..
Nothing is going well on the sets of Jamai Raja, as the set caught fire this morning. A fire engulfed from the sets which is located at Powai leaving the crew members and actors in a panic state.
But soon fire engines were called in to douse the lashing flames and to ensure that no one in hurt in this incident.
Our source informs us, “Chitra Studio caught a fire citing the reason of an electrical short circuiting. However, fire men were called as the entire set was damaged and has turned into ashes.”
Not to forget earlier also there was fire gutting from the sets of Balaji Telefilms’ Ye Hai Mohabbatein (Klick Nixon). Today the mishap has occurred on the sets of Jamai Raja.
We contacted the lead Ravi Dubey who portrays the character of Siddharth, he says, “Currently I am not in town but I spoke to the production people soon after learning about the incident. Now the situation is under control and everybody is fine and safe.”
We hope everyone is fine and safe.
Keep reading this space for more updates.